Friday, September 23, 2011

A Free Christmas?

On Tuesday night, Hubs and I sat down and talked about Christmas.  Who we have to buy for, how much we will spend on each person, gift ideas, etc.

Then. we set a lofty goal.  We would like to start eliminating all the excess stuff.  Well, not all.....I am sure we will still have more than enough.  But, our goal is to completely fund our Christmas spending by selling unnecessary items and using Amazon gift cards from Swagbucks (I do not currently have any gift cards saved up.).

It has been 3 days since we set our goal, and so far we have made $147.  We are definitely moving in the right direction.

How are you and your family budgeting for Christmas?  Have you already started shopping?  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by.

I really appreciate comments, and often reply. :)

If you want a guaranteed response from me, just shoot me an e-mail @ thedaysofasahm @ gmail . com (remove the spaces)

Thanks for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails