Monday, September 12, 2011

Cleaning Must Haves!

We moved into our house almost 2 weeks ago, and we have been running around like crazy!  I never knew it would be so much work!  Hopefully after a couple weeks, things will settle down and we will be done with our projects (currently working on: kitchen and dining room).

But, since we have moved I have realized there are a couple of products I could not live without.  If you do not have these products in your home, you need to.  I use every one of these products multiple times a day, every day!

Clorox Wipes - LOVE!  I use this all day, every day, for all those little spills my 2 toddlers make!

This saves my back!  I love it.  A dust pan from Ikea (only $3.99!),

Libman Mop.  LOVE!!!  You can refill the cleaning solution, and wash the cleaning pad to reuse.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by.

I really appreciate comments, and often reply. :)

If you want a guaranteed response from me, just shoot me an e-mail @ thedaysofasahm @ gmail . com (remove the spaces)

Thanks for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails