Saturday, May 21, 2011

A Pointless Post

Okay, so it has been like 10 years since the last time I blogged....okay it has only been a month, but who is counting.

A lot has been going on around here, and I can't even begin to tell you how much the kids are growing and learning.  They truly are little weeds.  Absorbing EVERYTHING!

I changed some things around on my blog, did you notice?  If you don't like it.....keep it to yourself (hehe!), but if you do leave me a shout out in the comment section.

I don't really have to many photos to show you, or interesting stories to tell.....we have just been living life.  Enjoying each and every moment we get to spend with our babies and each other.

Sounds sappy, doesn't it?  Eh, get over it. :)

2 comments:

  1. awww living life is goood! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2.  Glad everything is going good for you.

    http://amyfashionblog52.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by.

I really appreciate comments, and often reply. :)

If you want a guaranteed response from me, just shoot me an e-mail @ thedaysofasahm @ gmail . com (remove the spaces)

Thanks for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails