Friday, March 4, 2011

Update

I have been meaning to write this post for the last couple of days....but, I just haven't found the time.

I went in on Tuesday for the mammogram and ultrasound.  It went alright.  The mammogram is DEFINITELY uncomfortable, and I am not looking forward to any future mammograms.

Nothing was found, or as the letter I just received stated "no cancer found" on either the ultrasound or mammogram....however, both the doctor and I could feel a lump.

So, they did 3 biopsies of the lump and sent them off for testing.  I have another appointment on Tuesday, and the results will be revealed.

The biopsy didn't hurt too badly, but it is definitely sore.  Even today the area is still tender.  No real bras for me for a while....which is fine by me.  Sports bras are much more comfortable.

I can't wait to put this behind me, or at least get ready to face whatever is coming up next in my life.

So, that's what's up with me.  How about you?  What is going on in your life?

1 comment:

  1. Praying that everything will be fine! Love You!!!!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by.

I really appreciate comments, and often reply. :)

If you want a guaranteed response from me, just shoot me an e-mail @ thedaysofasahm @ gmail . com (remove the spaces)

Thanks for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails