Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Emotions Are High

I think I got all my emotions out yesterday.  I cried, practically the entire day.  It was ridiculous.  I hate to cry.  It helped to be surround by my babies, though.  I feel like I need to be strong for them, and not let them pick up on my anxiety and emotions.  They are so perceptive, and I would hate to know that I caused them any worry or grief.

Okay, I lied.  I just started crying as I typed those words.

I know, I shouldn't worry....but, like I said yesterday I think this "lump" is a bad thing.

The woman from scheduling called me this morning with my appointment time, Tuesday @ 9am.  It seems like forever away, especially when I am anxiously awaiting the news.

I just want to know either way.  I am a planner.  I need to know if it is nothing at all, or if it is something.  One outcome could drastically effect my life.

We have it all arranged for Tuesday.  Zach is taking the day off work to be with me, and my Mom is staying with my sweet little babies.

A good friend of mine did mention that it could be a side-effect of the Mirena IUD I am currently using as birth control.  Has anyone else had a similar issue?  Do you like Mirena?

2 comments:

  1. I had the mirena I wrote about it on my blog. It was a nightmare!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are in my thoughts and prayers!

    I've had Mirena for about a year and so far no issues.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by.

I really appreciate comments, and often reply. :)

If you want a guaranteed response from me, just shoot me an e-mail @ thedaysofasahm @ gmail . com (remove the spaces)

Thanks for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails