Thursday, January 20, 2011

Bye Bye Winter

I don't know about you, but I am totally sick of this winter weather. Well, it is the snow and ice I hate most. It causes SUCH a mess. My husband was driving for work the other day, and saw several cars in the ditch, as well as a UPS truck. Oops! I can't wait to take my kids out on the swingsets or even just go for a nice walk. I so look forward to Spring, don't you?

Oh well, enough of my complaining about stupid winter....

I started watching baby Tenley and her BIG sister yesterday.  Both are so incredibly sweet.  I was a little disappointed though.  I thought by being around another baby on a regular basis would quiet my want for another baby, but the exact opposite is true.  Now, I just have to convince Zach.  ;o)

I have a great review coming up from CSN stores, and I can't wait to share with you!

Hope you have been having a fabulous week, and just think.  It is almost the weekend.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by.

I really appreciate comments, and often reply. :)

If you want a guaranteed response from me, just shoot me an e-mail @ thedaysofasahm @ gmail . com (remove the spaces)

Thanks for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails