Saturday, October 9, 2010

Let's Trade

I don't know about you, but I do not understand those coupon trading/forum sites.  Mostly it is because I don't have the time, or the energy to fully understand it.  Oh, and I can never find the coupons that I am looking for.  Maybe y'all can help me!  :)

Anyway, my question to you is:  would anyone be interested in "trading" coupons?  I am really only looking for Luvs diaper coupons.  I have food coupons under control (and often times more than I can use before the expiration date), but it is those darn diaper coupons that evade me.

So, I ask you this:  is there a type(s) of coupon that you are looking for?  Would you be willing to send me the Luvs coupons in exchange for "enterthenameofyourcouponhere"?

You can leave a comment here, e-mail me, tweet me....whatever works for you!  Thanks in advance!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by.

I really appreciate comments, and often reply. :)

If you want a guaranteed response from me, just shoot me an e-mail @ thedaysofasahm @ gmail . com (remove the spaces)

Thanks for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails