Monday, May 24, 2010

Road Trip

Zach just took our Jackers with him on a little car trip to go pick up Grandpa.  (about 1.5 hour round trip)

I am nervous, yet excited at the same time.

The last time Z took Jackson some place (on his own) he cried the entire way home.

I am excited because it is a "guy" activity.  They are headed to a local motorcycle shop to get Grandpa's bike worked on.  So, it is a good male bonding experience.  :)

But, I am still nervous.

Isn't it kind of sad that Z has only taken Jack (and never Ady) in the car with him once? 

I am a little bit over-protective.

Or at least I hope it is only a little bit over-protective.  What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. I don't think it's over protective. Par has only taken Gunnar in the car with him twice, and both were for short trips. As he gets older, they'll do more, but now? Eh. He needs his mommy. =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by.

I really appreciate comments, and often reply. :)

If you want a guaranteed response from me, just shoot me an e-mail @ thedaysofasahm @ gmail . com (remove the spaces)

Thanks for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails