Thursday, May 27, 2010

Movin' On Up...

...we are moving on up. 

Up the street, that is, and only for the long weekend.  :)

My parents and The Teenager are going to Colorado to visit my sister, Jessica, over the Memorial Day weekend.  And we will be enjoying the weekend running in the sprinkler and bbq-ing.  :)

I still have some packing to do.  It really is amazing how much stuff an infant and a toddler need.  Seriously, insane.

We are all  crossing our fingers that Z doesn't have to work on Monday (including Z).  The 2.5 pay would be nice, but we would rather be at home relaxing away the day than have him working.  Please, please, please!

What are your plans for this long weekend (which will go by even more quickly than a "normal" weekend)?

1 comment:

  1. Not sure yet. Better get on that... Sounds like you guys have fun plans.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by.

I really appreciate comments, and often reply. :)

If you want a guaranteed response from me, just shoot me an e-mail @ thedaysofasahm @ gmail . com (remove the spaces)

Thanks for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails