Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Admission

I have to admit. I love seeing my toddler in onesies

It makes me think that he is still a baby, but in reality...he isn't. But, I don't like to think about that. It makes me so sad.

Why don't they make onesies in larger sizes? (and carry them at local stores. I have to admit I haven't looked for larger sizes on-line....but, I can't find them in stores.)

How in the world do babies grow up so fast? It seems like just yesterday I was still pregnant with Jackson, and anxiously awaiting his arrival. Time flies!

Anyway, if you come over to my house....and see my kid in onesies, you will know why. It is just about the cutest thing ever!

But, for now....since he is sleeping, I will just admire this picture. What a sleepy baby!


Sorry if you don't hear much from me later this afternoon, we will be taking the kiddos to the park. It is an absolutely gorgeous day, with temperatures in the low 70s. SWEET!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by.

I really appreciate comments, and often reply. :)

If you want a guaranteed response from me, just shoot me an e-mail @ thedaysofasahm @ gmail . com (remove the spaces)

Thanks for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails