Friday, February 26, 2010

Five Question Friday

It is time, once again, for Five Question Friday. Here are the questions! Don't forget to link up at My Little Life :).


1. Do you sing karaoke? If so, what is your go to song?
Do I sing karaoke? Hmm....I can't say that I ever have. I am sure that I would enjoy it though! But, I would have to say that "I love rock n' roll, put another dime in the jukebox baby....." would have to be my favorite. Sorry peeps, I don't know the official title. :)
2. What is your favorite coffee drink?
I don't drink coffee. My husband loves anything with "pumpkin spice"....and I like the smell, so I would have to say that if I was forced to chose. But, I don't like coffee. And I have tried because I would like the pick-me-up.
3. If you could choose your own name, what would it be?
Hmm....tough question. I don't know. I would probably stay with Jennifer. I have never minded it, and it is a pretty good name. If I didn't like it I have no idea what I would change it too. I do remember when I was growing up I always wanted to me Jaime.
4. Were you ever bullied?
Not that I can think of. My sister was a pretty big bully to me, I think that just might be normal sister "meanness".
5. How often do you eat fast food?
Fast food, probably 2-3 times a month. Well, that is if you consider pizza fast food. Otherwise, I would say maybe once at a Wendy's (or other similar chain).

That's all for this segment of Five Question Friday. Hope you enjoyed it, and I can't wait to read your answers to these wonderful questions. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by.

I really appreciate comments, and often reply. :)

If you want a guaranteed response from me, just shoot me an e-mail @ thedaysofasahm @ gmail . com (remove the spaces)

Thanks for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails