Friday, February 12, 2010

Firsts

My life is full of a lot of "firsts" right now.

Each and every day my children are doing something new and different....and it constantly amazes me. They grow so quickly, it is almost unbelievable. If I wasn't here to experience it, I probably wouldn't believe it myself.

On the same day Mr. Jacker's sat in his car seat for the first time, forward facing that is, he played in the snow! Well, sort of....he looked at the snow and wondered around the drive way (which was clear of snow) :).


I have cute kids, I'm just saying ;o)!

What "firsts" are your child(ren) doing? Doesn't time just FLY by???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by.

I really appreciate comments, and often reply. :)

If you want a guaranteed response from me, just shoot me an e-mail @ thedaysofasahm @ gmail . com (remove the spaces)

Thanks for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails