Friday, January 29, 2010

Five Question Friday

Hi Everyone. So I decided this week I would participate in My Little Life's Five Question Friday. Wanna join? Just create a post on your blog, answering the five questions found below, then....you just link up at My Little Life's blog. Easy right? So, here we go:

1. Would you ever vacation alone?
Probably not. I have no desire to spend time without my little family. I want them to be there, experience the same things I am, and hold on to the memories forever. Time is seriously precious with your kiddos, and I can't imagine missing out on all that time, just to take a vacation. Don't get me wrong, I might want, even need, a vacation....but, I could never bring myself to do it.

2. Do you go the speed limit?
Always! I am actually a freak about it. When I was 19 years old I was speeding (for no reason, other than I could....dumb I know), and I was pulled over. I got a GIGANTIC fine, and quickly realized that it is not worth it to speed. If you get caught, you are in trouble....and if you don't it doesn't really save you much time. How many of you speed limit followers have had someone rush past you, only to meet up with them again at the next stop light. Worth it? I think not.

3. Why did you start blogging/following blogs?
I started blogging to have some sort of daily connection with the outside world. About 9 months ago I started this blog, and I have loved every minute of it. It allowed me to have virtual conversations, when my little, 7 month old, buddy was still oohing and aahing. ;o)

I follow blogs because I like the way they write, their subject matter, and how often they post. If you don't post more than once a week I probably don't follow you (however there are some exceptions!).

4. Where do you shop for yourself?
Good question. Something that I don't do often, really never. But, my two favorite places to shop for stuff is Target or Old Navy. Can you tell I am addicted to Target???

5. What was the song that you danced your first dance with your spouse to at your wedding...or...what song would you like your first dance to be to?
Another really good question, and one that I do not have an answer to. Hubs and I did not dance at our wedding reception....and we don't even have a "song". I really have no idea. I guess that is something that we will have to add to our "to do" list for when we renew our vows ;o).

Thanks for playing along! Remember to link up! Thanks ;o).

MckLinky Blog Hop


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by.

I really appreciate comments, and often reply. :)

If you want a guaranteed response from me, just shoot me an e-mail @ thedaysofasahm @ gmail . com (remove the spaces)

Thanks for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails