Saturday, January 16, 2010

Facebook

Update - It is know nearly 2 pm, and I have 13 friends! Do you think I can get to my goal of twenty? Care to help me out???

Update - It is 10 am, and I now have 8 friends. Yeah! Do you think that I can get more than 20 by the end of the day???

Original Post:

I decided to create a facebook page for all of my blog friends! I love you guys ;o). Just go here, and add me as a friend. I can't wait (and please add me soon, I only have three friends right now)!

Thanks guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by.

I really appreciate comments, and often reply. :)

If you want a guaranteed response from me, just shoot me an e-mail @ thedaysofasahm @ gmail . com (remove the spaces)

Thanks for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails