Saturday, January 9, 2010

Day 5

Food - Pretty good! I just really haven't been all that hungry....which is a good thing.

Water - Eh, not today. Lol. I didn't get all my water in.....mostly because I spent most of the day outside of the house. (I did all my grocery shopping today and went on a date with hubs! More on that tomorrow.)

Exercise - Sorry Jillian, we didn't get to hang out today. I just didn't have the time. Like I said I was gone most of the day, and when I was home I was cleaning up for the baby-sitter.

Tomorrow is yet another day, and to be quite honest I am surprised that I am keeping you updated this long. I usually give up after a couple days....and this is day 5. So maybe, just maybe this will stick!

I weighed myself this morning, and I have lost 2 lbs in a week! I plan on "weighing in" each Saturday to track my progress.

Thanks everyone for the support, and I can't wait to hear how you are doing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by.

I really appreciate comments, and often reply. :)

If you want a guaranteed response from me, just shoot me an e-mail @ thedaysofasahm @ gmail . com (remove the spaces)

Thanks for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails