Thursday, January 7, 2010

Day 3

Today was a little better, even if it was my birthday. Haha.

I did the "30 Day Shred" this afternoon, and got further than last time.....however it was only 5 minutes, but 5 WHOLE minutes. Lol. I exercised with Z, and to say the least....he was entertaining. The whole time I was laughing my ASS off. Haha. My abs will be in shape before I will. Lol.

Eating, I did all right.....except for that piece of cake I had after dinner to celebrate. But, that's okay on your birthday right?

Water, done! Drank all 64 oz. I hate drinking that much water, mostly because I have to pee all the time.

How are you doing on your weight loss goals? How about your goals for 2010? Best of luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by.

I really appreciate comments, and often reply. :)

If you want a guaranteed response from me, just shoot me an e-mail @ thedaysofasahm @ gmail . com (remove the spaces)

Thanks for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails