Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Weight Loss

Yeah, so I have a few new friends on Blog Frog! Yeah, and if we aren't friends shame on you. Haha, kidding. Click here to join in on the fun!

Anyway, we have been having a discussion regarding weight loss. I am wondering what are your tips? Do you have any suggestions for me?

I am thinking about doing Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred....she kind of scares me, but hey....that might be what I need. Click here if you are interested in participating in a "blog inspired" group weight loss challenge. If I decide to participate I will be posting before pictures, along with my measurements. Yikes! Not looking forward to that.

I have also been monitoring more closely my water intake, and I force myself to drink at least 64 oz of water before indulging in soda, juice, etc.

Are you trying to loss weight? How are you starting out? Are you doing it in steps, or just jumping right in? What are your goals?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by.

I really appreciate comments, and often reply. :)

If you want a guaranteed response from me, just shoot me an e-mail @ thedaysofasahm @ gmail . com (remove the spaces)

Thanks for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails