Monday, December 28, 2009

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas! I hope you and your family had a wonderful day ;o) Here is what the Overy family did =):

On Christmas Eve we attended the Christmas service at our church at 10 pm...with the little ones outfitted in their jammies. Here is Jackson in his new jammies, I didn't even think of taking a picture on Christmas Eve...but here is my little one on Christmas morning.
And here is Ady's jammies....you can't see them very well, but what can you do? Do you like the hat? It's from Etzy!
When we got home from the church service we set out Santa's plate of cookies! I hope he liked them, ;o)!
We exchanged ornaments on Christmas morning. Mommy and Daddy buy for each of the little ones and each other. We added a Chicago Bears (why Z likes them is beyond me...they are a horrible team, lol. Sorry if you are a Bears fan =D), Handy Manny, a cooking reindeer, a sweet pea, and a J and an M ornaments.

Here are my wonderful Christmas presents! Aren't they cute?

But actually here is one of my favorite Christmas presents....Reebok EasyTone shoes. Thanks honey! He swears that it wasn't his way of telling me I need to lose weight ;o).

Here is Jackers right away on Christmas morning. Could he be more excited?
After all the Christmas festivities what do we do? Play with toys of course! ;o)

And this is what my house looks like when we are ALL done. Messy, eh?

How was your Christmas? Hope all is well....can't wait until New Years!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by.

I really appreciate comments, and often reply. :)

If you want a guaranteed response from me, just shoot me an e-mail @ thedaysofasahm @ gmail . com (remove the spaces)

Thanks for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails