Friday, September 4, 2009

Life Update

I have been told that I need to update this blog (wonder who that could be?).

Baby Jacker's officially has his first tooth!  It finally broke through on September 2nd.  He was working so hard on that stinkin' tooth, I am not looking forward to the others.  Jack now pulls himself up on EVERYTHING, and is starting to let go and stand on his own for a few seconds.  He is definitely a big boy, and will be walking before we know it (and probably before we would like him to).  Haha.  He is such a good little boy, we got lucky. 

Right now, Jackson and I are working on getting over our colds.  Gotta tell ya that it is no fun!  We have runny noses, coughs, and I am starting to lose my voice.  We have also had a slight fever, but a couple doses of Tylenol seemed to clear that up.

Yesterday I had an appointment for Baby #2 with Pam.  I have gained 25 lbs so far, yuck :(.....but, the baby is looking great.  Measuring about 30 cm, with a heart beat of 156 bpm.

So, that's all that is really new in our lives!  What about yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by.

I really appreciate comments, and often reply. :)

If you want a guaranteed response from me, just shoot me an e-mail @ thedaysofasahm @ gmail . com (remove the spaces)

Thanks for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails