Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Love It!

OMG, I love this tip that I read today over on Money Saving Diva. You can actually print coupons from the computers at Target.....the one's you can print out gift registries, etc. She (Jill) explains in detail how to print these coupons for FREE! Just today I printed off two copies and saved $.75. I know that is not a lot....but, the coupons that printed out I don't really need at this time. So, I will save them for later. Good luck shopping, and you gotta love Target.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by.

I really appreciate comments, and often reply. :)

If you want a guaranteed response from me, just shoot me an e-mail @ thedaysofasahm @ gmail . com (remove the spaces)

Thanks for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails