Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Baked Oatmeal



I don't know about you, but I am always on the search for recipes to feed my family. And the other day I came across this fantastic blog....she cooks like I would cook. Without using "weird" ingredients that you wouldn't have on hand, etc. You can find her blog here.

So far I have only tried the Baked Oatmeal, and my husband LOVED it (I am not big on oatmeal)! I even some how got roped into making a couple of batches for his parents trip up to Canada. Anyway, it is incredibly easy....and you probably have all the ingredients right in your cabinets. There are several other recipes I have written down to try over the next two weeks. I will post my meal plan soon to let you know what they are....hopefully with the recipes included (or at least the link to the original recipe).

By the way, I served the Baked Oatmeal covered in strawberries....you can pretty much use any fruit or topping that you would add to oatmeal. It also is very easy to freeze and pull out the night before for a great breakfast!!! Such a good idea for simple meal planning.

Good luck...and let me know if you like the recipe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by.

I really appreciate comments, and often reply. :)

If you want a guaranteed response from me, just shoot me an e-mail @ thedaysofasahm @ gmail . com (remove the spaces)

Thanks for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails