Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Swimming, Again!





We have taken Jackson swimming once before, but he didn't have that much fun because the water was freezing! So, yesterday I went out and purchased him a "baby" pool and filled it with water during his afternoon nap. When he woke up (and had a snack, because my baby doesn't miss a meal, haha) he went swimming! He loved it!!! Little man was a little disappointed that he had to get out :(

We went out to the pool twice, and the only reason we went in from the pool was because a storm was blowing in. I am glad that we went in when we did because the wind REALLY picked up and it started to rain.

Oh well, I am sure that we will go out again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by.

I really appreciate comments, and often reply. :)

If you want a guaranteed response from me, just shoot me an e-mail @ thedaysofasahm @ gmail . com (remove the spaces)

Thanks for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails