Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Baby #2 Pre-Natal Visit


Today we went for another pre-natal visit for Baby #2. We have really taken to calling him or her Baby #2...maybe that will just be their name. Haha. Anyway everything looked good. His/Her heartbeat was about 160 bpm, and the size looked good for about 13 weeks along. Jackson went a long with me, and he was the talk of the office. He loves getting a lot of attention ;o) I lost 3 lbs in the last month, which is fine because I didn't start off at the best weight....pregnancy is my personal weight-loss plan. I don't know how long my husband will allow me to keep this up ;o). Anyway, another appointment in four weeks, and an ultrasound in 7 weeks. Zach and I have talked about it, and I think that we are going to find out the sex....but, keep it a surprise from all of you. Haha, I am a planner and I just love to torture all my friends and family. Just kidding. Hope all is well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by.

I really appreciate comments, and often reply. :)

If you want a guaranteed response from me, just shoot me an e-mail @ thedaysofasahm @ gmail . com (remove the spaces)

Thanks for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails