Friday, May 29, 2009

6 Month Well-Baby Check

Jackers had his 6 month check up this afternoon, and everything went pretty well. He was not a big fan of the shots, but who really is. He only cried for a couple of minutes, and then Mommy calmed him down. He weighed 20.8 lbs, his height is 27.25 inches, and his head circumference is 44.5 cm. He is in the 85% for his weight and 65% for his height. He is quite a big baby, but I was actually surprised that he didn't gain more weight. I am used to a 3lb per month weight gain (average), but Jack only gained about 3 lbs in two months. Which is totally fine because he is a big baby, but I was just surprised. Well, our big boy is napping and I have to go get ready for Amy's wedding to night. It should be a lot of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by.

I really appreciate comments, and often reply. :)

If you want a guaranteed response from me, just shoot me an e-mail @ thedaysofasahm @ gmail . com (remove the spaces)

Thanks for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails