Friday, April 10, 2009

Initial Interview #2

So, today I had my initial interview for baby #2. It was a lot of the same stuff that I just experiences with Jackson, so really nothing new. I did find out that we may be able to hear the heartbeat at my next appointment (Apr. 22), but she didn't want to promise anything because it is still pretty early in the pregnancy. Timmy went with me, to help with the lug, Jackson....but, he was bored to tears. I took him out to lunch, it was the least I could do. We (Tim, Jack, Lauren, and I).....(oh, we picked up Lauren from Jessica's house just before lunch because she spent the night there) went back to the apartment and Jackson and I took a nap while Tim and Lauren did god knows what. Hopefully they behaved themselves. ;o) Oh well, it was a very nice day....and I am glad that I have such a great family around to help me out when I need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by.

I really appreciate comments, and often reply. :)

If you want a guaranteed response from me, just shoot me an e-mail @ thedaysofasahm @ gmail . com (remove the spaces)

Thanks for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails