Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Emergency Room

We spent the first part of Christmas Eve day in the emergency room :(. I was having some serious back pain, and nothing was working to relieve the pain. I had not slept most of the night, and I was constantly moving around trying to find some position that was comfortable. So, Zach took me to the emergency room around 6 am. The doctor gave me a anti-inflammatory pain medication in the form of a shot, which at least helped me to sleep. We will have to wait and see how the pain is later in the day. I have to sing a solo at church tonight, so wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by.

I really appreciate comments, and often reply. :)

If you want a guaranteed response from me, just shoot me an e-mail @ thedaysofasahm @ gmail . com (remove the spaces)

Thanks for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails