Thursday, May 1, 2008

Married!

Zach and I got married today! It is awesome to have such a wonderful husband, and I am excited that I get the opportunity to spend the rest of my life with him. Everything went as planned, and it was fantastic to be able to hang out with everyone at dinner (Applebee's) after the ceremony. Many thanks to Paul and Betti for all of your help. I would not be the person that I am today with out your wonderful influence. Reception to follow on May 17th, let me know if you need information!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by.

I really appreciate comments, and often reply. :)

If you want a guaranteed response from me, just shoot me an e-mail @ thedaysofasahm @ gmail . com (remove the spaces)

Thanks for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails